Is a professionally written resume really an investment?
With the large number of applicants vying for jobs, catching the attention of hiring managers with a strong resume and cover letter is a must. An impressive, professionally prepared resume could help you land a higher percentage of interviews, resulting in more job offers for higher paying jobs. Then add that up over a 40-year career and it is clear – a professionally written resume is one of your most important financial documents and can literally be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
There are numerous advantages of professional resume writing.
- Stop agonizing over what to include and how to present yourself. Get an outside perspective on your experience and qualifications on what to include. Get help identifying and quantifying achievements that will make your resume more effective.
- Ensure that your resume is error-free.
- Get to hiring managers faster via Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), which are widely used by employers by injecting appropriate keywords. Not having keywords, can work against you (even eliminate you) before your resume even reaches a hiring manager’s desk. Our professional resume writers at Best Price Resume can create an effective resume in line with ATS programs.
- Ensure that your resume is well-written, increasing the chances of hiring managers actually reading and understanding it. A professional resume writer is a trained expert and truly knows what employers are really looking for in a resume.
- The resume writing investment often pays off VERY quickly. Although some are reluctant to spend the money, hiring a professional resume writer is affordable and will actually save you money in the long run. We, at Best Price Resume, provide clients with outstanding value and in a timely manner (24 hours).
Best Price Resume (888.215.1159) can develop an effective resume and can help you gain a competitive advantage over your competition. It is worth considering paying someone to write your resume. Resume writing is a bit of an art, and it can be more efficient to just send all of your information and hand it off to a professional resume writing service.